Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sit and watch or sit and...

Facebook: "You know, I just realized that it is almost 1 pm. and I am still in my PJs. I guess I should get up from this comfortable couch and make something to eat for lunch or whatever, maybe some pancakes, and some ice cream...
Today was one of those days I just didn't feel like doing anything, only because it has been raining since early this morning. So, I am taking the day off from any overt exercise, the first day off in 10 days.
For the rest of the day I am going to sit here and watch Tiger's baseball and drink beer. I don't know if I really can just sit here though, my butt kind of hurts...from sitting too much. Yes, retirement does that.
I thought the game started at 1:00, but I guess it starts at 2 pm. I was also guessing that, since the game was postponed because of rain, last night, I figured they would be playing at 1, I guess not.
On the other hand, maybe I should sit here and write something as I watch the BB game."



'via Blog this'

No comments: