Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Happy Birthday, Tom and Jerry!

Two brothers -- It's a love hate relationship
I cleaned out Jerry's water fountain yesterday. Scrubbed it clean, changed the filter and filled it with nice clean water. He loves it even more now, because every time I sit down he runs and jumps in my lap and his face is soaking wet. He would rather drink from the stream then out of the water bowl.

Not only that, since yesterday, as clean as it is, the water is coming out harder and further out into the water bowl, below. Now it sounds like someone taking a piss every minute of the day! Talk about annoying! I can hear it even when I am watching the boob tube.


I don’t have to worry about Tom; he could care less about that $100 cat fountain. He gets his water from the toilet. I once closed the lids and he acted like he was dying. He made it an issue that I open his water dish so he can stay hydrated. He whines a lot.


Tom
Anyway, October is Tom and Jerry’s birth month. I have no real idea what day they were born. I got them in early November and they were about 6 weeks old. So, say Happy Birthday to my two fat cats – Tom and Jerry! 
Jerry
Tom and Jerry

Sleepyhead Tom
Jerry hiding

No comments: