Thursday, May 31, 2018

I haven't been feeling well for the last 3 weeks. It started with me catching a cold. This the second cold I have had in the 15 or more years. The first cold was in January of last year.

Today I feel 100% better than I did that past Thursday. My hip, on the other hand, well, it too feels a tiny bit better. I can lay on my back and sides now, and I don't have to bend slightly to my left side to walk, I can stand up straight...yaaaaaa... 

I guess I should get off of this computer and wash my long awaited, soiled dishes and make something to eat, considering, I have lost my appetite. My body and mind keep telling me, I'm not hungry. 

This past weekend all I had was 3 bananas and a few apples for B'fast, lunch and dinner and I wasn't hungry, at all. Yesterday I had to force myself to eat B'fast, as I did today. Now, for lunch, today, Pancakes or a Burrito? Still not really hungry, though.

No comments: