Thursday, February 28, 2019

Okay, I'm back...let's see if I can keep it going.

Yes, I know, it's been a while since I posted something on Blogging page. I have been writing but not posting. So, I got a lot of stuff and probably will post most of what I have written over the last year.

I have been writing, I mean editing my novel, during the 2018 time frame. Sadly, doing a lot less editing, though. Also, I have outlined and fleshed out two new stories that I have to get started this year. I just don't know to start them... sort of, I will once I sit here in front of this computer with the sole intent of putting ink to paper, (I mean, fingers to keyboard, words to computer).

One story, is part 2 to my first story, "Marooned", to which I managed to finish in March of last year. I am ready to start, I just have to get a couple bottles of scotch, it usually helps a little, with the writing.

My Birthday was 2 weeks ago and my son got me four pounds of coffee, so that shouldn't be a problem. I usually have either coffee or scotch when I am writing, but not both at the same time.

Anyway, let's get this started...and away we go!

No comments: