Thursday, February 28, 2019

Tom and Jerry...

I'm starting to hate my cats(not really, but...) At 7am I give them a half a can of food. Jerry gobbles it down in minutes. Tom nibbles at it. But, Jerry sneaks back and finishes both bowls. At 9am I went to get a second cup of coffee(each cup is 3 cups, it's a large cup), and Tom followed me into the kitchen and started screaming at me as he sat next to his bowl. I noticed that both bowl were empty. So, I got another can out and gave him two thirds of a can. 11am, Toms bowl is still full. Why do I listen to him in the first place. Funny thing though, they both will never finish what is left in their bowls, and I probably will, as I usually do, throw the rest out and fill it will kibble, (dry food). Of course the bowls will be empty by the time I go to bed tonight...Cats...geez?!

No comments: