Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sound or no sound...Eh, what was the question?

"I think I am losing my mind or I am drinking too...Anyway, the power is out so I set up the generator to power a couple of things, like this computer. I turned it on and noticed that there was no sound. I messed around with it trying to turn the sound back on. I even went to my guest page and see if it was working there. Nothing, no sound.
 Because it, the computer, was turned off improperly, I figured that maybe the sound driver was lost.
So, I was going to find the reset, restore point and go back earlier today and see if that was going to work.
I stood up to close the blinds, because the sun was blaring in the window and noticed that the external speakers were not on. I then noticed that the speakers were not plugged into the cord from the generator. Needless to say, I unplugged the speaker, took it out of the computer and of course there be SOUND! I gotta stop drinking or start eating more brain food. GEEZ..."



'via Blog this'

No comments: