Wednesday, August 16, 2017

I gotta be losing my mind...

I've really got to quit drinking...I was making a veggie burger. I put the pattie in the microwave to heat it up. I got the bread, pasted it with mayo (with olive oil), sliced a tomato, I put a slice of Swiss cheese, a slice of onion, mushrooms, and a blanket of spinach onto one slice of bread. 
I then assembled the sandwich but couldn't find the plate to put the sandwich on, which had the veggie pattie on it. Then I realized that I had forgotten to take the veggie pattie out of the microwave and put the veggie pattie in between the bread with all the other goodies. 
I am beginning to think it's not the drinking(coffee) but I am just losing my mind! Old age must be catching up with me. I need to play more games that stretch my mind! Or quit drinking!!

No comments: