Sunday, December 25, 2016

To Poop or, whatever...

Of all the kitty-cat things: my ding-bat cat Tom will not drink from that Cat Fountain, I got for both cats a few years ago. There is a bathroom next to the Laundry room, where the cats litter box is located. For the longest time I thought Tom drank out of that toilet, only because I see him, actually, drink out of the toilet next to my computer room.

He may or may not drink out of the first toilet, but for the longest time I always see cat litter in the toilet. I had never really thought much about it. I figured that he would put his paws on the edges of the water and drink. I am finding out that is not the case, though.

My cats love to come into the bathroom as I sit on the toilet it never fails. I try to sneak up on Jerry, but he runs as if the cops are coming for him, cat-tus interruptus… Tom, on the other hand doesn’t give a poop. I usually never go in their room to spy on them but I was walking by and Tom was standing at the rim of the toilet. He was dipping his paws into the water, I would have to conjecture, washing his tiny paws off after he finished using his litter box.


I would guess, then, he wasn’t drinking out of the toilet in his toilet room, just dipping his feet in the toilet. However, he is still drinks out of the toilet I use most often than not. I don’t get that cat. If I close the toilet seat, he would rather die of thirst than drink out of that water fountain I have set up with both cats. Oh well

No comments: