Tuesday, June 21, 2016

cat for sale

Facebook: "I have a cat for sale…okay free, if you want him. Earlier today, I heard Tom, my talkative, way too talkative cat, huffing and sniffing at the door wall. I got up from my comfortable couch to check him out. My guess was that he caught a whiff of that darn outside cat, I don’t know if it is a male or female.
Anyway, at the door, his tail was puffed up and he started to whine. I decided to close the door and end this conversation. It was like he didn’t care, I darn near smashed his head in the door, but he moved out of the way just in time. He continued to whine so I picked him up to, kind of, comfort him. He just gave me a weird look so I put him down.
As I walked away he reached and grabbed my ankle…putting all of his claws into my flesh. I just looked at him for a couple of seconds and gently took his paw off of my ankle.
Tom will be 11 years old this coming October…40 something in cat years. I am going to have to watch him a tiny bit more because I think he is crazy, as I type this with him sitting in my lap."



'via Blog this'

No comments: