Sunday, June 12, 2016

(9) Fred Green

(9) Fred Green: "Talk about a change of the weather. Yesterday it was over 90 degrees. This morning I woke up it was about 57 degrees.
Anyway, yesterday I had to fold up my blankets and forgo my Pjs. So, I had to sleep under a nice thin sheet. Well, last night I turned the air conditioner on about 10: 55, considering that it was scheduled to go off at 11 pm. I did this so that it would be cool in the house when I woke up this morning, not knowing it would be as cool as it got this morning.
Around 6am, this morning, I felt cold, I really felt the chill. I also had the window open and the ceiling fan blowing on high.
I also noticed a lump under the sheet next to me. I lifted the sheet and was greeted by that knucklehead cat of mine, Tom. Sometime during the early morning, he had managed to get up under the sheet and snuggled up next to me to steal some heat from me.
I fell back asleep and he was still there when my alarm went off at 7am. He then proceed to slap me in the face, his call to feed him. I am going to have to close my door, now…maybe."



'via Blog this'

No comments: