Thursday, May 22, 2014

TEN THINGS ABOUT ME, OKAY A FEW MORE THAT 10…

Image
I'm stuck, again, with writing one of my stories, well, actually an outline. I got a new idea for a new story and have been trying to outline for the last couple of days. I got a little bit done today, but I am still stuck. I thought that if I had a large cup of coffee and a HOT brownie I could put more words down on paper – computer screen. Well, that didn’t really work but I did come up with something else I could write about – me, sort of.
A few things you may not know about, well, since most people, online, know nothing about me anyway, I found 10 things, or more, that I am willing to post. Ten things, (or more if can think of them.)
  1. I am a big sports fan. I love sports, well just Baseball, football and college basketball and football, golf, and tennis.
  2. I am very active. I still play softball, bowl, golf, ride my bike just about every day, walk 5 miles every other day, and run on the odd days, I go camping, I love to kayak and I am in a ski club, a very active club.
  3. I am an extrovert, introvert. Meaning I love giving parties (17 years of Super Bowl parties). However, I also enjoy being here, alone, at home, by myself either writing, or watching sports on the boob tube.
  4. I meditate.
  5. I am a vegetarian. I haven’t had red meat in 35 years. I was a pescatarian for 10 of those years (when I was married)
  6. I am a cat person. I have two cats, one who is sitting in my lap as I type this list. At one time, with my first wife, we had nine cats!
  7. I am a dreamer. Have been since I was in my teens.  Most of my stories, that I outlined, as of today, 52 outlines, I dreamt about way back then. I had a dream the other night and, hence the new outline I am stuck on, today.
  8. I love to talk. It’s hard for me to end a conversation.
  9. I would rather pick up the phone and call my friends and family. (They never call, though).
  10. I love to laugh. I watch more funny things on the boob tube than anything else.
  11. I’m have a need to know, so I watch the news more often than not.
  12. I’m retired.    
  13. I have a 129 IQ… Okay, I took that test 40 some odd years ago, but hey, it still works for me.
  14. I love word games. My mother was a scrabble master and it rubbed off on me.
  15. I’m a cancer survivor.
  16. I am now a writer and Author!
Now that I think about I have many, many more things about me, but I am also a very private person – naw, not really.

No comments: